get the feed to your email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Electronics

Saturday, September 26, 2009

getting over a touch of the common cold

took a walk in the beautiful sunshine today with the crew. Drinking detox tea with earlgrey tea, the cell renewal drink and lots of water. my one thing i gotta have in times like this? the chicken noodle soup. My website has now been visited by at least 44 countries ( hologramchat.com
take a second to check it out and also energy.myunivera.com for the most amazingness i've ever seen. Have a blessed one, jon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lifevibes,

    I found your blog on BlogCatalog and it is a great one. Sorry to hear you suffered from a cold, I just recovered from H1N1 myself!

    If your open for constructive criticism, I recommend removing the video advertisement to the right. It's chopped in half anyway, and ads that make noise are annoying!

    Like I said though, GREAT blog, 5 stars and please visit mine at

    http://alex.hsgoodman.org

    I keep you up to date on security alerts like the FBI's recent warning about impersonators trying to access your computer through email.

    Best regards,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete