get the feed to your email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Electronics

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gut instincts


Does your stomach growl? Does it make noise? I've tried overeating and undereating and can't recommend either. I'm not a doctor and I don't treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease or illness. That said I trust my gut. When I choose a lower calorie diet, I notice I get less sleepy. I don't eat over or undercooked meat or fish. I plan on trying out a vegetarian diet sometime in the next couple of years. Maybe i'll only do it for a year, not sure yet. I couldn't stand spinach growing up, but now it's usurped broccoli as the favorite vegetable. I found out the hard way that I don't do well with too much coffee. I lost 8 pounds this past month by adding breakfast to my routine. It's a small breakfast, maybe 300 calories to 200. It allows me to deal with eating a smaller lunch. Dinner is the main meal, somewhere between 5-10pm.
The late night eating doesn't work well with my sleep. Eating too early makes me hungry later. my latest approach is eating 3-5 small meals a day. When I say meal sometimes it's two spinach nuggets ( 150 calories) to 3-4 which is about 300 calories. I will write more when I add more workouts. Yoga has helped with relaxation and digestion. I've been slacking on the yoga so gotta get back to that. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your health tips. Interesting and informative, indeed.

    ReplyDelete