get the feed to your email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Electronics

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

new thoughts

I'm not a Doctor and I don't treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. That said, I had a remarkable experiance with a natural products company that totally rocked my world.

I was in a tough spot in 2006. I had just broken my toe and cut my ankle on the other leg. My children were dancing on my toes and I was looking for relief. I went on a journey to make a movie and met a kind hearted soul who introduced me to the most amazing products I've ever come across. Within days I was feeling better and thankful that I was done with the uncomfortable side effects of my old routine. i went to that years convention and the next years and this summer is going to be off the hook. A little birdy told me you don't want to miss this. Feel free to call me 503 927 4761 or email me at lifevibes@mac.com to get your free sample. Wishing you a energetic, joyful one, to your health and wealth,

Warm regards, Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment