get the feed to your email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Electronics

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

check the redesign and leave feedback

Just restyled my site www.hologramchat.com i'm looking for feedback, good and bad. I can check yours too and give you feedback as well. futuretao.com and bontao.com are two sites i have that forward to my new site also. But the main focus here is wondering what people think about hologramchat.com
On a different note i went to a memorial service today for a dear friend. I knew her briefly but in that time she always impressed me. she was a kind soul and her service was exactly like what people close to me have said they want when that time comes. I felt her looking down on us and smiling today and it felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment