get the feed to your email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Electronics

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Relaxation


I'm not a doctor and I don't treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease or illness. That said, I have found that I feel better when I focus on health and relaxation. I've read and tried a few , including Zen, Taoism, Feng Shui, Meditation, staying active, choosing more fruit and vegetables, etc. People that I've observed that are successful and happy seem to all agree on taking some time to take care of yourself. This can be as simple as having a daily meditation, to having a quiet time each day, or setting aside a time each day to focus on your goals. I think most people's routines change as they change. I hope you find your daily routine that fits well with your intentions. Feel free to post a comment as to your favorite routine. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I know from a friend that meditation and a form of martial art called "tai chi" helps u keep calm and relaxed throughout the day.i dont really do none of those stuff,..but what i do is eat cereal, jog in the morning and drink my vitamins, lift wheights sometimes at night to keep stress out of my way.

    ReplyDelete